Product development, testing and validation are critical to the success of any product. With the support of a multi-disciplinary engineering firm behind all new innovations, you can be certain your product will not only meet functional specifications but the highest manufacturing and design standards as well.
Two examples of this were ABLE’s work on the Ventgrid and Evendose products.
Ventgrid is a cladding system that provides an escape for rainwater that gets underneath your home’s siding. If allowed to gather and absorb, you can potentially develop mold or rot in the structure of your home. For more information on Ventgrid, please visit the website.
Evendose is a product that allows you to use your entire septic field, rather than overloading one small area of the field with a basic gravity feed system, Evendose charges the entire field making the system much more efficient. This can triple the life of the field, from an average of 15-20 years to 50 years or more, greatly reducing the need for expensive replacement systems. For more information on Evendose, please visit the website.
Our areas of expertise in new product development include:
- Business Plan Development Support
- Professional Engineering Project Plan
- Specification writing
- Conceptual development
- Research for processes and components
- Manufacturing process selection
- Vendor Research and Qualification
- Materials selection
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Detailed Engineering Design
- Manufacturing documentation
- Tolerance analysis
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Design for Assembly (DFA)
- Prototype fabrication/ Assembly / Test / Debug
- Volume production scale-up integration